StudentsReview :: Olivet College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Condescending

ACT:26
Faculty Accessibility
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Apr 04 2006
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am graduating this spring and I wish everyday that I had transferred when I had the chance. The only reason I stayed here was for my sorority, but now I know that I should have left. This school has the worst atmosphere to work in and study in. The administraters are condescending and unreliable, pig-headed and liars. Most of the teachers are quality professors who would like to see you achieve, but the administraters take so much money, each dept. is greatly in need of many things. The school also takes, yes TAKES, your money any chance they can get. For example, I paid $1,220.00 for 110 meals this semester. I only ate 30 of those meals because I kept getting sick from the cafeteria, and what happened to the $887.00 I didn't use? The school takes it and I never see a dime of it. You can't get out of the meal plan even if it makes you sick! Trust me, please, DO NOT go here…even for athletics, they keep telling people year after year that they will be going to nationals, etc. but no one ever does.

Oregon State University (OR) 1:positive