StudentsReview :: The University of La Verne - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1320
Extra Curriculars
C-
Faculty Accessibility
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Jul 27 2006
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Ok, first of all, most of the negative comments are clearly by the same person. That's why they are all within a couple days of each other. It doesn't take a genius to see how obvious and stupid that is. Based on his writing skills he was probably just upset because he received a bad grade in english class.

I actually transferred out of ULV, but I have regretted it ever since. I didn't really care for a lot of the people I met, plus I was kind of home-sick I guess.

But after going to 2 other colleges, I see that most of my negative feelings about ULV are common among most colleges. I was just expecting something else out of college.

ULV has great professors—I still talk to a couple of them. They know your name and if you want to talk to them outside of class they are always willing.

I think a lot of the students are more into partying than learning, but that's ok. It seems to be that way everywhere.

I definitely recommend ULV because of the great professors. A lot of people don't like the area, but it's really not bad at all if you have a car. LA is a great city and is unlimited in whatever you want to do. ULV is also close to mountains if you're more into outdoors type stuff like me.

Compare ULVSave ULV