StudentsReview :: California Baptist University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA
California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

California Baptist University

Alumni Survey

Date: Aug 17 2006
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
CALIFORNIA BAPTIST UNIVERSITY TAUGHT ME A LOT ABOUT MY SLEF AND THE LIFE I WANTED AFTER UNDERGRAD. I HATED THE SCHOOL WHEN I ARRIVED BUT LOVED IT WHEN I LEFT, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT WHAT YOU DID NOT SEE WHEN YOU VISITED. I AM NOW IN GRAD SCHOOL AT CBU AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER. THE TEACHERS ARE AMAZING, YEST THE SCHOOL IS A LITTLE CLICKEY BUT U HAVE TO FIND A NITCH FOR YOURSELF SO YOU BECOME INDEPENDENT AND SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED TO JUST REALIZE WHO YOU ARE AND THE QUALITIES YOU POSSESS. DO NOT TRY TO BE SOMEONE ELSE, DO NOT TRY TO TALK LIKE THEM, DRESS LIKE THEM OR LEARN LIKE THEM, BE UNIQUE AND LOVE EVERY MINUITE OF IT…I DONT THINK AT ANY OTHER SCHOOL I WOULD HAVE SURVIVED, CBU LAID THE FOUNDATION I NOW WALK ON AND I THANK THEM FOR THAT. YOU WILL NEVER BE TOTALLY HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION BUT KNOW GOD WANTS YOU WHERE HE WANTS YOU IN HIS TIME NOT YOURS SO JUST TRUST IN HIM AND ALL ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE. GODBLESS.
Compare CBUSave CBU