StudentsReview :: Concordia University - Irvine - Extra Detail about the Comment

Saint Mary's College of California -- Moraga, CA
Yale University -- New Haven, CT

Concordia University - Irvine

Alumni Survey

Date: Feb 21 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a strong supporter of Concordia University and the school has a special place in my heart. It is true: when you graduate from Concordia, the relationship doesn’t end, because you are part of a family.

When I came to Concordia in 2000, as a freshman, I thought I was just going to college like everyone else. But Concordia changed me more than any other university could have. My relationship with the Lord was strengthened by many factors: my fellow students, my professors and faculty and their classes. The love of Christ was greatly displayed in their teaching. I am forever grateful to Concordia for the education and growth I received while in attendance which continues still today.

When I graduated in 2004, I felt fully prepared to join the business world. My education prepared me for what I would take on, thanks to my professors and their high expectations of me. Most of my family has seen the wonderful things that Concordia provides to its students. Both my father (’06) and brother (’05) are also graduates of Concordia. I am currently employed by my family and they are sometimes astounded at my work ethic and level of education. This is what encouraged them to attend Concordia.

Concordia continues to lead the county in its education with Business Forums and informational sessions. They stand out from the rest by their character and the people that graduate from there. You are respected as an alumni. It is Concordia that is constantly moving forward in its endeavors with building expansions, new campuses around Southern California and adult education programs. I love Concordia and I wouldn't have gone anywhere else. Any high school graduate that asks me about my experience there is encouraged by me to go there, and experience it for yourself. God has great plans for Concordia, and its wonderful to be a part of it!

responseThis review must have been planted by Concordia's administration because no one outside of this reviewer's bubble is impressed with Concordia. This place is hell on earth. Most students transfer out of this school, and it's for a reason-actually lots of reasons.
Compare CUI/Concordia-IrvineSave CUI/Concordia-Irvine