StudentsReview :: Liberty University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Faculty Accessibility
D-
Academic Success
B+
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Apr 19 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I had a great deal of expectations for Liberty. I am currently serving in the military, and needed a school that offered a good distance learning program. Liberty spiked my interest due to it's positive reputation and the school's values seem to align with my own. They offer 8 week courses and all the work is done via a CPU. Good stuff, sounded nice.

However, that is where the good part ends. After a few classes it became apparent that the school is lacking in quite a few ways. Communication is terrible… between the profs, academic advisors, etc… I am stationed overseas and the time differece creates a few problems ( so I understand why phone contact is a constant issue) but emails can not be ignored (you would think). I have had 2 classes where I have never heard back from the prof. Terrible. With 8 classes, there are many times when a prompt resonse is needed. The lack of importance placed on communication with us distance learning students has been my biggest complaint.

Other ramblings include what others have said in previous posts… poor quality classes, biased Christian opinions, etc…

Compare LibertySave Liberty