StudentsReview :: Western International University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Western International University

SafetyA
Friendly

Excess Competition
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: May 10 2007
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Beware of this university! The teachers are great. The books and lessons are fine. I learned a lot. However, the bureaucracy is horrible in this university. It is not possible to get a hold of the financial aid department at the main campus whatsoever. I studied there for three years. I was lucky once. You never get a call back. I got dropped from the program three times without my fault. They just send out a letter telling you you are dropped. Hey, I am not the only one they did that, too. The financial aid department doesn't know what they are doing. Because of a teacher who forgot to post my attendance (individual study) I now end up having to pay classes myself. It's too long of a story. There is more. My advisor told me that I only have to take one more class and I am done. When I filed for graduation clearance I found out that I had to take three instead of one. Oops, was my advisor's comment. Yes, they are indeed that reliable.
Compare WEST/WIUSave WEST/WIU