StudentsReview :: The Vanguard University of Southern California - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Friendly, Approachable, Closeminded

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
C-
Friendliness
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Jun 09 2007
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
I just finished my first year at Vanguard and love it. The people are some of the nicest you will find. I am a Comm. major and a Religion minor and have found that the prof's are for the most part some of the most inspiring and brilliant people I have met. Most of my classes had an average of 15-30 people. Contact with the professors is readlily accessable. Yes, it is a Christian University with a Christian worldview; however, the faculty are not closed-minded. Some of the students are a bit too goody too shoes even for me (and I am a Christian girl!). This is the farthest thing from a party school you can find.

Its rules are not as bad as most Christian schools. There is no curfew, the dress code is… well its California so its very relaxed. Chapel is fabulous!

Its reputation is good for a Christian university… # 7 of Comprehensive Colleges (West) according to US News. Granted, it isn't as well known as some universities, but the quality of the education is there.

I wish it was a larger campus. However, they do do some fun things on campus and you never want for things to do unless you don't have a car.

I would highly reccomend this University.

Compare VUSCSave VUSC