StudentsReview :: The University of Washington - Seattle - Extra Detail about the Comment

Educational QualityA Faculty AccessibilityA-

Friendly, Helpful, Self Absorbed

Safety
B-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jul 12 2007
Major: Cultures/Civilization (This Major's Salary over time)
I love the UW and this comes from a person that didn't like the sight of it a couple months before I decided to go there. In the cliche college search way I felt like I belonged when I took a tour and realized the programs were the best match for me.

I'm currently an International Studies major and people give me a bad time because I'm obsessed with speaking of its virtues. It has wonderful teachers and the students are some of the smartest, most interesting people I have ever met. I don't mind that a lot of the time you learn from TAs because I have loved the time I could spend talking to people that understand my situation and haven't been jaded by the system yet. That said I have never had any problems talking to the professors either. Of course in any university there are good and bad professors, but some really do care about individual students and are happy to help you with the material. It really comes down to knowing who is good through word of mouth, websites or the course evaluation catalogue found on myuw.

Compare UWash-SeattleSave UWash-Seattle