StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK
American Intercontinental University -- Los Angeles, CA
California State Polytechnic University -- Pomona, CA

The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus

Survey is Blank
Friendly

Arrogant, Unhelpful

He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jul 12 2007
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I spoke with a "counsellor" in the Long Beach, Ac. office who laid out a program for me with projected costs and timeline. I submitted paperwork for tuition approval through my corporate office.. (Approved!) Great!.. I'm excited.. I arrange the application meeting. I show up and my "counsellor" hands me off to someone else.. He takes me to a computer and I start to sign up.. then he askes me about my credits.. and then redirects me to another site, describes a different cost and school schedule, that it won't be 2.5 years, it will be 4. He apologized for his "new employee" making me unrealistic promises.. He says that had I brought in my transcripts maybe he would have… I tell him that I asked if I should bring inm my transcripts and was told no, all that will be done after I apply.. I ask for a simple description of the course requirements outline from A-Z with the associated costs.. They could not place this in front of me to make an infomed decision.. My opinion. "Bait and Switch"
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix