StudentsReview :: San Francisco Art Institute - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA-
Friendly, Approachable

Extra Curriculars
B
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jul 14 2007
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Hello, I'm 21 attend AI SF and I'm in the Game Art and Design major. My advice to everyone who reads this review. Ignore the others who came here to complain about the fact that they had to drop out cause they couldn't take it. I've been attending AI for into my second year now, and I LOVE it. The faculty is great, they love their work and helping us learn it. The building has great location, right off the bart station, with ID required entrances. The computers are fairly new and have strong hardware, and all the newest versions of every software is on tap to be taught with. The student base take their work seriously but very few come off as pig headed or snobby, most of us are there to learn and help each other to learn to be the best in our fields. I feel like the only people who've seen this site came here to complain because they had an issue, but I'm there now, and this school has made a difference in my life for the better. I hope that reading this will help you to realize that just because 6 people have had a problem with this school, the thousands of others who are or have graduated from this fine institution love it and wouldn't be any were else.

responseLiar. you're being paid. not one single complaint? this is fake.
responseIm prrreeetty sure this guy is talking about Art Institute of San Francisco, not The San Francisco Art Institute…
Compare SFAISave SFAI