StudentsReview :: California Coast University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyF

Excess Competition
B+
He cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: Aug 01 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I graduated from High School in 1966. That makes me older than dirt. I really was not ready for college and within two years I was in the Army and in Vietnam. Upon returning to the US I again attempted to obtain a degree. Even at 22 I still was not really committed to working for a degree. In the year 2000 I was denied a position that I really wanted, and the firm really wanted me but without a degree they could not get approval to hire me. I decided that I would get that degree. I shopped around at different schools, attended Community College and got my study skills and mind back into gear. I chose CCU and am happy that I did. The ability to pay on a monthly basis, the school's philosophy and reputation convinced me that it would be a good match. It still took me five years to complete my degree (lost one year after my father died) but I finished with 3.75 average and the degree is proudly displayed in my office. Yes I was able to get the professional job I wanted with CCU's degree. I have been working at a position that gives me responsibility, personal satisfaction and challenges that make it interesting. I highly recommend this school.
Compare CCUSave CCU