StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

SafetyA+
Friendly

Creativity/ Innovation
B+
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Aug 20 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I have been attending UOP online since late 2003 and the program, is wonderful. I have read a majority of the negative reviews and I must admit that most of these people sound as if they were simply not on the ball…Over the past 4 years I have found the counselors, faciliators and advisors to be personable, involved, and easily reached. One of the best features is that they create the schedule for you - there is no searching through course books trying to decide what classes are needed and when they are available. The counselors take all of the guess work out of going to class - you merely have to show up and sign in. Prior to enrolling at UOP online I had been trying unsuccessful to complete my degree for 7 years - but with working full time and wanting a life, attending a ground campus was nearly impossible. This program is the only program that has allowed me to complete my degree at my own pace and schedule and let me tell you the program is not easy. It requires dedication, dicipline, and a lot of work to complete the assignments and readings in the allotted time frame. The classes are not diluted - they are intense. I do not know many people who have taken two round sof statistics with only an online advisor - but I did and they were the hardest, most time consuming, frustrating 12 weeks of my life - but the course was the same as on any ground campus. Overall, my experience with UOP online has been a positive one and I am leaving with a sense of accomplishment that I never would have had anywhere else. If you are debating on returning to school, and you have truly set your mind to this decision, then this is a great facility.
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix