StudentsReview :: San Jose State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Super Brilliant
Social Life
Safety
A
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Aug 21 2007
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
I always worry that I may not be able to graduate from San Jose State University. No, it's not the faculty, and it's certainly not the school work. It's the Student Service Center! Its incompetence is lengendary. The professors is the Political Science Department are very approachable and friendly. Still, I'm planning to transfer to another university. My experience with the Student Service Center has been nerve wrecking. Once, my graduation progress report indicated that I have a minor in Business! I had to make phone calls and send e-mails, just to find out what the heck was going on. I was pushed around before I could get any answers on the error that appeared on records. To make the story short, the explanation I got from the Student Service Center was phony. It's so ironic that San Jose State University, having located in Silicon Valley, can be so out of touch with technology. Few days ago, I requested for a transcript via fax. However, knowing the blunders the Student Service Center is capable of creating, I sent an e-mail to find out if they've got the fax that I sent. In my e-mail, I included my student identity number. Alas, an identity mixed up! I was mistaken for another student! I was more horrified, however, to see the address of the student who I was mistaken for, revealed in the e-mail. I worry that the Student Service Center would deny my graduation someday, simply because no one in the Center told me that I needed more units, or that I needed to take some other classes in order to graduate.
responseThey delayed my graduation 6 months after I walked, due to their own negligence. Don't expect to graduate on time unless you are a ghetto minority (I'm white latina, but I'm sure if I were ghetto mestizo I'd have had them begging my forgiveness on their knees). FUCK SJSU!!!!!
Compare SJSUSave SJSU