StudentsReview :: Harding University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Surrounding CityC+ Extra CurricularsA
SafetyA
Friendly, Approachable

ACT:26
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
C+
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: Aug 29 2007
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
I really do love Harding. The art program was harder for me since I have trouble with coming up with out-of-the-box creative solutions, but it's a challenging program in general. However, companies actually request Harding students for internship possibilities and jobs, because they know that Harding students have learned how to work hard and act upright, besides being very qualified in their respective fields. This is true I know for a fact for several different departments, including Art. Unfortunately, Harding is located in a very small town, so there's not a lot to do besides just hanging out. But the best thing about Harding is the fact that just about everyone around you is a Christian, too, and most are striving to become stronger in their faith. Besides that, the people are friendlier here than anywhere I've ever been—you can make friends here SO fast, and they're the kind of friends who are true friends, that you'll have forever. I know I wouldn't be the same person if I hadn't gone to Harding. I've seen friends go to state colleges and turn out different, and I myself have been to a state college and seen the difference for myself. Harding is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be around Christians that really care, developing friendships that will last a lifetime, and getting a quality education.
Harding University