StudentsReview :: Olivet College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Afraid, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

Condescending, Unhelpful

ACT:24
B
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Oct 19 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Olivet College could simply be described as terrible. I did more work in high school then I do here. If you enjoy mold infested classrooms, terrible housing options, and absolutely nothing to do, this may be the college for you! I have enjoyed reading the other reviews here; they are absolutely dead on. The faculty of the college have the best interests of their students at heart; however, departments survive semester to semester with very small budgets. In fact, due to an enrollment deficit here in 2007, the college had to lay off several employees.

The college certainly isn't tech friendly, as I cannot seem to understand why the trustees haven't added more online courses. Simply put, graduting from Olivet College will be one of the happiest days of my life, I cannot stand this college for the life of me. Oh, and Mark Veich, Mr. VP of Development, don't expect a dime from me once I graduate, Olivet College has done a fantastic job at ticking their students such as myself off. Bottom line here, Olivet College is just a terrible place. I wish the administration would take the student's concerns to heart, but that will never happen here.

Brock University (Canada) 1:negative