StudentsReview :: California State University - Northridge - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

Not so bright
Faculty Accessibility
Campus Maintenance
B
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Nov 01 2007
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
First it CSUN not CSUNR. Now that that's out of the way. I have been here three years and have never been more dissapointed with my education (if you can call it that). The professors are completely incompetent and don't expect to find any help from your advisors. Two actually made me cry because I had not taken a class. Well I would have taken the class if my advisors had told me too. You will have no clue what you are doing. I think it takes the average CSUN student approx. 6 years to graduate. Hmmm I wonder why. This is a HUGE commuter school. Don't expect the typical college experience. That said it does have its positives. They have a lot of opportunities to join organizations and it's actually a very nice campus. I would only advise someone to go here if their main goal is to get in and get out or maybe for a single mom who just wants a degree. I personally am transfering and found my time here a waste of my precious time!
questionHOW UNIVERSITY IS FOR MS IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING? WHAT ARE THE NEGATIVE POINTS THAT U FIND IN UNIVERSITY? WHAT ABOUT JOB AFTER DOING MS?
Compare CSUN/CalState-NorthridgeSave CSUN/CalState-Northridge