StudentsReview :: Hampton University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Clark Atlanta University -- Atlanta, GA

Hampton University

Alumni Survey

Date: Nov 27 2007
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I don't think that I have made a decision to date that was as good as my decision to attend Hampton. I agree with many of the comments of my peers who left positive feedback. If you are interested in attending a university where you can grow as an African-American man or woman and be given every opportunity to succeed in your respective profession as well as develop a sense of pride and responsibility for your past, present and future, Hampton is it. As for the positive feedback, I did notice that it came from Freshmen complaining about the same things that, once they are mature enough to look back on them, they will realize were the things that helped them to stay focused on what mattered. Yes, Hampton has a reputation and history of setting standards (many good and some not so good) but, that is a fact at all schools and anyone who tells you differently is a liar! I can't speak for everyone else but, I am a living testimony of what the education you will receive and relationships you build at and the esteem that follows an HU degree (and God of Course) will do for you; A 25 year old woman, 1st generation college grad with a law degree and masters, a 6-figure plus salary, and NO STUDENT LOANS TO REPAY. That's right, my Hampton Degree and Recommendations helped me get scholarships for both my Law Degree and Masters. Now that isn't everyone's story, but it is mine and for that I would never change my decision to attend my beloved HU and will continue to give back accordingly so that the way can be paved as well, if not better, for those behind me.
questionHey their. I'm attending hampton in the fall 2011 and was just curious did you major in Poli Sci and what law school did you attend?
Compare HamptonSave Hampton