StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

Super Brilliant
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
C-
Creativity/ Innovation
He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Dec 19 2007
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I have been attending UOPHX online since 2005 and appreciate the conveince of the online format. As a matter of fact I have seen several major state universities are now offering this format to their students. The reason is because the format works for working adults. I have read several negitive postings about UOPHX and I am sorry that individuals feel that way. Now here is my opinion as well the classes are shorter than traditional courses and require more work than those that lack motivation are willing to give. However,for those that are dedicated this can reduce the time it takes to get a degree. Usually if this online format and UOPHX is not going to work for you it will be apparant during the first few classes. If you don't like the school then move on and try something new. It works for me and I am going to graduate in 2008 I have already received one promotion at work and will receive another after graduation. So the fact is that UOPHX works for some and the promotions are my validation.
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix