StudentsReview :: The University of Southern Mississippi - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

The University of Southern Mississippi

Alumni Survey

Date: Jan 25 2008
Major: Social Work (This Major's Salary over time)
My experience at USM was unforgetable. I attend USM from 1978-1984. I received both my undergraduate and graduate degree at USM. The staff, teachers and students were kind, friendly and down to earth. I joined several organizations on campus. I established a life long friendship and rapport with friends who I still communicate with today. I met and married my husband of 25 years there.

The knowledge and classroom experience gained there has been an assess in my field of study. We currently live in TX and our son is only 35 miles away in college (within commuting distance). But our expereince at college has made us all the morer determined that he should expereince life at college instead of commuting or living at home.

To be honest though, I'm not sure if USM was a great place if you were a party animal and/or use to the night life. I had a lot of fun by participating in sports and mingling with friends who enjoyed movies, sports, table games, and word games. I had only positive experiences at USM. It was a great place for ME!

Compare USMSave USM