StudentsReview :: The University of California - Los Angeles - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

SAT1320
D+
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
He cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Feb 19 2008
Major: Math (This Major's Salary over time)
Out of my 4 years at UCLA, I'd say the best year was freshman year because you get that feeling
you made it to college, everythings gonna be all right.
Sadly, after freshman year.. well for me at least it all went downhill because you find that people just aren't motivated and some of them are very depressing.

My major right now is math/econ and I really did not find the academics at this school to be much of a challenge (you'll find this to especially be true if you went to a high school with challenging academics. ) I'll probably graduate a little late but thats because I decided to study abroad.

It's really hard to make lifelong friends at this university mostly because of the sheer size and the fact that you really don't have the same classes with them.

With that said, My UCLA experience was whatever. If I had the chance I would visit CSUF. The classes sizes are pretty small and from what I heard the teachers actually care since they aren't engaged in research.

Compare UCLA/UC-Los AngelesSave UCLA/UC-Los Angeles