StudentsReview :: Mills College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyF
Arrogant

Friendly

Not so bright
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Feb 28 2008
Major: Chemistry (This Major's Salary over time)
I absolutely loved my department at Mills. My advisor is possibly the most amazing woman I have ever met and I will be sad to leave her. That being said, Mills is not the school for me. The school is tiny and the social life is non existent. The majority of the students are commuters and there is never any parking. The administration has successfully alienated a large portion of the student body as illustrated by the fact that each year 30% of the study body does not return. I work in the admission office and can see first hand that the school blatantly gives false information to prospective students. There are no activities for students on campus and you can hear the gunfire from the surrounding neighborhood so the surrounding neighborhood is not great. None of these things however, are the reason that I dislike Mills. The reason that I so hate Mills is the student body. They are some of the most arrogant ignorant people I have ever met. Unless of course you subscribe unthinkingly to their liberal dogma. Mills is a great place for some but not for me!
Compare MillsSave Mills