StudentsReview :: California Baptist University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

Friendly

Campus Maintenance
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Mar 07 2008
Major: Criminal (This Major's Salary over time)
I have attended Cal Baptist for the past two years. As a degree completion program student, I have found my experience here to be exceptionally good. I have been reading the other posts and have been quite disappointed with the comments by students. I have had only one instructor that I didn't approve of and wrote to the department chair regarding him. I was contacted THAT DAY and was asked to come to his office for an interview. I felt my comments were taken seriously and that what I had to say mattered. I have not seen that instructor back at school since that time. I believe Cal Baptist is one of the finest schools in the area and am proud to have had the opportunity to attend. With instructors like Pat Kircher and Troy Hinrichs, I believe there are no better. They are the standard and are a fine example of the faculty. All my instructors have been appproachable and want only the best for their students. To those that have not had a good experience here, look at yourselves and examine your own conscience! I know how much work I have put into my Bachelor's Degree and the time I have spent studying. To me, it has been a most worthwhile experience and I am proud to say I attended California Baptist University!
Compare CBUSave CBU