StudentsReview :: Loyola Marymount University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

SAT1400
Not so bright
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Mar 20 2008
Major: Mechanical Engineering (This Major's Salary over time)
I came out here specifically because when Compared to the University of Dayton, the engineering program was identical, but smaller. I wanted smaller. In addition, I wanted the LA experience. Reality is different. This university WILL lie to your face, and they WILL tell you they told you the truth. In addition, they WILL beat you down with unprofessional staff and faculty.

I have had professors teach about how bad America is instead of talking about the class, and when a student asked if they could stop, they continued, and told the student off while the professor was at it.

The last four resident directors that were hired are gay. They were all hired by a gay man. I have no problem against gay people, but this is a CATHOLIC Church… ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!!! (and it is just fishy that they are all incredibly unprofessional)

I am sick of hearing that LMU has a diverse population. HOW MANY OUT OF STATE STUDENTS ARE THERE, 200 ?????????

If you are from out of state you will find nothing as far as comunity. plenty of cliques, but no community. I have one year left, and I am running away from the university like the plague after that. I will never be able to say one thing that is good about the university except that I met my current gf there.

questionHow the hell did you get into that school? You obviously aren't mature enough to be going there.
Compare LMUSave LMU