StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

Friendly

Friendly

Friendliness
B-
She cares more about Educational Quality than the average student.
Date: Apr 05 2008
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Before taking my first class with the university of Phoenix, I was informed that I was approved for financial aid. During my first week of class, I was informed that I have not completed the verification process and I will need to verify my tax information again in order for payment. I completed the verification worksheet online ten times and I also faxed my taxes and the verification worksheet to my financial advisor. After faxing my information, I sent an email to verify my paper work was in receipt of my financial advisor and I was informed yes. During my last week of class, I received an email from my advisor stating that I have not completed my financial verification and I will be responsible for the bill of $825.00. I have contacted FAFSA and I was informed that my application was processed and I was approve for pell grants. I was also informed that university have not sent any paperwork to receive disbursement. Based on this information, I informed my financial advisor to drop me from future classes. Now I am stuck with a bill I can't afford even though I was approved for financial assistance.
Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix