StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

Helpful, Unhelpful

Super Brilliant
Useful Schoolwork
B+
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Apr 08 2008
Major: Animal Studies (This Major's Salary over time)
I decided to transfer to a West Coast school from Columbia University at the end of my sophomore year. After missing the application deadline for UCLA, Cal, and Stanford, I decided to continue with my West Coast dream at the prestigious California State University, Long Beach. I was shocked when I received my wait list letter, but I was persistent and finally nabbed a spot at "The Beach." My experience as a CSULB student has been second to none. The program I'm in (Animal Studies) is ranked in the top 20 nationally and I have yet to miss an IM raquetball opportunity. In addition to my success as a scholar and an athlete, it was at CSULB that I was given the opportunity to forge a stronger foundation in Christ. I thought it was great that mass on Sunday was mandatory for all students, which is something those stuffy snobs at Columbia would never understand. Overall, I could not have had a better college experience. Thank you California State University, Long Beach. And many happy returns.

responseWhat? mass is manditory? no it isnt.
responseCSULB is public university with NO religious affiliation. There is no mandatory mass or prayer or anything. This person is clearly nuts.
Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach