StudentsReview :: Tucson College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Useful Schoolwork
B
Faculty Accessibility
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: May 13 2008
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
As someone pointed out, there are several campuses. I attended the Downtown, Desert Vista, and East campuses. All were fantastic and wonderful. In the Desert Vista campus I only ran into on financial counselor in my two years that seemed to not care and I quickly found another one who helped set me straight.

At Pima, everyone was VERY friendly and helpful on ALL campuses. I can only think of three teachers in my entire experience that weren't fit to teach. Every other teacher I had was excellent and I really learned from them. All of the campuses I attended were clean and well-maintained. I feel the East Campus was the prettiest, but the others were certainly not ugly.

I went to night classes at the East Campus and never felt unsafe. I took a kickboxing class at Desert Vista and loved it. I took a two week accelerated course at the Downtown Campus and found it very informative and even fun to go to. (The teacher was very excellent)

The classes were cheap, it was easy to apply and get accepted. The staff helped you get all things sorted out and made sure the classes you were taking were correct (I majored in Liberal Arts, completing my AGEC A, in other words, I met all the pre-requisites for Education, the field I was planning to major in once I moved to a university) and simply went out of their way to help and didn't complain. I would definitely go back given the chance and highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Tucson College