StudentsReview :: Alabama A & M University - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:16
Average
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B-
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: May 26 2008
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I attended Alabama A&M University from fall of 06 to fall of 07. I have to say that my turbulent experience at A&M had some ups and downs. My first year at A&M was okay. I had a very trustworthy roommate who later became a very good friend to me. I even managed to make 3 best friends that I love, care and keep contact with to this day. The only thing I really dealt with was my closeminded and insecure colleagues. The school really wasn't what I expected it to be, I came thinking that I was attending a top notch HBCU. Come to find out that it's very unorganized from the waiting in long lines in the gym to get your classes to going to the financial aid office everyday. The security on the campus was very mediocre due to fact that they let the students do whatever they want. I think the students at A&M are very closeminded and view fashion as a top priority other than academic success. Plus I even had my dorm room broken into a couple of times due to my roommate's drug dealing. As a result of that I ended up leaving transferring to another school. I know they say school has its ups and downs, but it seems to me this has more downs and few ups.
Compare Alabama-A&MSave Alabama-A&M