StudentsReview :: Palm Beach Atlantic University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Florida Atlantic University -- Boca Raton, FL

SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

Useful Schoolwork
A-
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jun 27 2008
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
This university was built with the understanding that it would not only provide an educational facility for people to learn but also bring Christ into the students and faculties everyday life. PBA is such a great place to grow in your walk with the Lord while being encouraged by others around you. God is so eminate in everything that you participate in at PBA that it is hard to resist His tug on your heart. I have nothing but memorable and exciting times at PBA. You may have to break out of your shell, as I did, in order to experience them but once you do I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. Don't take others opinions though, let God make the decision for you. He will guide you where you need to be.
responseHi, I'm interested in going to PBA to study communications. I really need someone to tell me how it is there. I feel led to go there, and I want to know more about this place. I'm from the Bahamas, and my name is Jasper…I'm a girl, so please tell me about PBA. Thank you!
Palm Beach Atlantic University