StudentsReview :: The University of Phoenix Phoenix Campus - Extra Detail about the Comment

Tulsa Community College -- Tulsa, OK

SAT1300
Faculty Accessibility
B
Academic Success
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jul 03 2008
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
I attended UoP online (Axia) because of convenience. It fit my work schedule and child schedule being a single parent. The faculty was pleasant, helpful, and very informative; some more than others but overall very good.

As for the negative comments I have read, lets not bash a place that we have given up on ourselves, let alone, bash a place when we can not even spell such elementary words as counselor…yes, that is right, counselor, not councelor or counsellor or any other rendition that individuals attempt to type on their review.

As for the foundation courses I took, the information was excellent, pertained to my degree, and was 100% up to my expectations. Moving on to a different college is a choice I have made, not because of my experience, but to experience more first hand and to develop a degree program that is exactly what I want to do professionally, a degree that does not exist at any college.

Compare UPhoenix-PhoenixSave UPhoenix-Phoenix