StudentsReview :: The University of California - Los Angeles - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Friendly, Approachable

Excess Competition
B
Friendliness
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Jul 14 2008
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
My experience at UCLA was amazing!!! If I had to go back and choose all over again, I'd still choose UCLA. For all the negative comments, I feel bad for all those who's had less than pleasant experiences at UCLA. But, for me, it was an awesome experience and I really loved every bit of it! I've been out for 3 years now and I miss the school so much!! I've been applying for law school and unfortunately I couldn't gain acceptance into UCLA law. I would have loved to go back there! It's okay though, I still love the school just as much.

Originally from Nor Cal, I am now in love with So Cal. I loved the professors at UCLA, I loved my roommate experiences, and classmate experiences too. Professors there were so helpful, as long as you are willing to put the time in for office hours and study groups.

I didn't think the people at UCLA were at all snotty. Contrarily, I thought they were quite easy going. Once in a while you'll meet some really competitive people who won't be so nice, but you'll find those everywhere. UCLA is seriously an awesome school!!!

Compare UCLA/UC-Los AngelesSave UCLA/UC-Los Angeles