StudentsReview :: Lassen Community College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Survey is Blank
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

Arrogant, Unhelpful

Average
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jul 29 2008
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
This place is pathetic.I went for two weeks then couldnt take anymore.It was my first time attending college and I expected alot more .I want to get better academically and trust me this is NOT the place to do so.First off my finacial aid was all screwed up.I had to get out of class early because the department would call me asking me to change stuff on my paper work.Lucky me the finacial aid was not a success and I was dead broke.I had homework(which was bs for homework )but no books.I could not afford them so I ended up having to borrow money from the folks.Then out of nowhere my course gets canceled.I tried to return the book but no avail because of the lowlifes that worked at the student bookstore.In the end it became more of a stress to go rather then not so I dropped out.The coursework is bull not even hard what so ever.Rating pictures is not real homework.The guitar teacher is egotisical and arrogant.Ive been playing for 5 years now and everything he said in the first day of being there just made me want to shoot him in the teeth.This school has a bad reputation for a reason.Do not go here.If you live in susanville and want to get out of here your better off finding ways to frc.Gas is expensive yes but they have a program for it only being 30 bucks a month.So If your in lassen goto frc!Dont waste your time here.Frc isnt too much better but it actually works as a college you'll be more successful in the end.In fact just get out of susanvile all together its a horrible place!

Also if you live out of area The school is very far and the bus system sucks.It only comes three times a day if your out of town,making you wait hours and hours till your next class.The counselors also have no point of being there as they are no help.Just STAY AWAY!

Becker College (MA) 1:neutral