StudentsReview :: Vermont Technical College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1655
Social Life
B-
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Aug 08 2008
Major: Animal Studies (This Major's Salary over time)
My experience at this school was truly amazing. I was in the dairy herd management program and every member of this faculty was truly dedicated to my success and well-being in the program and in life. The best part about this school was the one-on-one contact I was able to get. In this major we were able to get hands-on experience at the school owned farm. Anyone that wanted to work or learn in a positive environment had endless oppurtunities to do so. We also had a small enough number of kids where we all knew each other and had classes with each other. It was like a built in support system where I always had people who shared my interest in dairy cows. It was nice to have that almost automatic friendship.

One thing you have to be prepared for going to this school is the small environment. It isn't situated in a big city and it can be hard to find things to do. But this, in my opinion, isn't necessarily a bad thing. I was able to go to school in an environment I felt more comfortable in and it made me feel safer knowing I was in a small town.

I could go on and on about all the good aspects to this school. However, I will just say I had a very good experience there and would go back anyday.

Compare VTCSave VTC