StudentsReview :: William Woods University - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:25
Not so bright
University Resource Use
B
She cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Aug 16 2008
Major: Animal Studies (This Major's Salary over time)
Going to WIlliam woods was definitely a big mistake. Some of the teachers verbally criticize you in front of other students. I was verbally abused by teachers there. Teachers show major favortism. And if they don't like you they will make things miserable for you. They discrimate and if a student is doing well and the teacher doesn't think they should they will do everything they can to bring you down. If you try to fight for your rights they will find someway to get rid of you. They give thier favorite students all the oppurtunities. THings are not based on your work or your ability It is judged on how well they like you and if you come from a background that they think you should. I dedicated everything to that school and got nothing. I tried to shield some of the other people being harassed but that also made the staff

hate me more. Honestly william woods pretty much ruined my life. I don't think I can ever get over what they did to me. It is common knowledge on the campus that certain teachers are using drugs. nothing is done about it. Some of the chair members show preference to the teacher and will not listen to the student and they don't care. I am just writing this because I would never wish the experience I had on anyone not even my worst enemy.

And you know it is really sad that most of the people I know that graduated from there majority of them the favorites of the teachers could not make it in their selected major that almost half are having to go back to a different school to get a different kind of degree.

Compare WWUSave WWU