StudentsReview :: National University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1020
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Aug 18 2008
Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
I've seen some bad and some good comments about this school. I'm currently attending this University at the moment as a nursing major. Just like every school, it has strengths and flaws. So here goes

Good:

The one class per month structure. It may not work for everyone, but it works for me! No, I'm not the working professional that this university tries to target. I'm actually 21 years old working on my first Bachelor's degree. I like it because it enables me to focus on one subject and one clinical per month. Not all classes are per month, some of my nursing classes are actually 2 months.

This university is for serious learners. If you want to just strictly focus on school, then this school is for you. It keeps you busy, believe me. There will never be a dull moment while attending this university (work wise).

The facilities are great too. Not much landscaping, well at least in the two campuses I've been in which is Spectrum (Kearny Mesa) and Rancho Bernardo. I heard that the main campus, La Jolla, is really beautiful.

Bad:

I don't like how they have numerous campuses. Well I suppose that's more convenient for some, but I do prefer going to a main campus rather than having to drive to a different campus for a different class. However, all the nursing classes are done in the Rancho Bernardo campus, so I haven't had problems with having to commute to different campuses.

The staff seem to be arrogant and condescending! When I mean staff, I mean the people working at the supposed front desk that are by every entrance of each campus. They're very unhelpful, rude, and somewhat obnoxious.

The school isn't all that bad. I personally would like to transfer out due to the fact that I just feel that this school isn't right for me. The school itself has a good curriculum, challenging classes, and great professors. I'm sure there are bad ones too, just like with any university, but luckily I haven't encountered one yet!

Compare NationalSave National