StudentsReview :: Grand Canyon University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly

University Resource Use
B
B+
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Sep 09 2008
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
For those former online students who posted negative thoughts about GCU, you are wrong. You guys do not know anything about the campus students or professors. You guys are posting negative comments about the online programs and you are given GCU's campus students a really bad "name." I hope that you guys will start to clarify your classifications before posting these horrible messages. Every college/university has it flaws and if you don't like the GCU, then leave.

responseI'm sure campus life is great and the education there is good. Perhaps they should stick to that and get out of the on line business, because it leaves a lot to be desired
responseI cannot agree with you on this review. The campus life might be a whole different world, but as far as online education, it is terrible. Since online education is clearly something GCU is pursuing, the reviews posted by those taking complete online classes are legit. And by the way, I did leave. After I sent my letter that I was withdrawing from the school, I was contacted at least five times after I left and as much as 3 months after I sent the notice. They have a terrible record keeping system, and they never once contacted me to see about my grades. Terrible.
Compare GCUSave GCU