StudentsReview :: Norfolk State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyD+
Friendly

Not so bright
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Sep 09 2008
Major: Accounting (This Major's Salary over time)
I went to NSU and graduated in 2005. When I first arrived in 2001 for orientation I was excited. NO, NSU was NOT my first choice, but I made some late selections so I kind of had to go there. When I came back in Fall of 2001 to begin classes I was very disappointed in the set up for the rooms in the Twin Towers. It looked like a cell with no up to date furniture, but once I settled in, made some friends, and got my classes down pat, that's when the fun began. At NSU and ANY college, it is your responsibility to know why you are there, what you want to achieve and how you plan on acheiving it. With out that in mind, you may set yourself up for failure. NSU used to have a party for us every Thursday called the Sweatbox where students were able to forget about their tough week and get ready for the weekend. There were always plenty of school organizatons to join and events being held. I love NSU and miss being there A LOT. Advice: Stay focused, work hard, and enjoy college life b/c when you graduate, things aren't so easy anymore. GREEN & GOLD!!!

responseI guess you will not get your endorsement check from NSU… But they will ask for alumni financial support
commentRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
commentViews of the profile have been induced for the management of the things or the humans. This has been elevated for the visits of http://www.thebestessayservice.com/ for all vital parts or the humans. The new course is opened for the wiser men of the society.
Compare NSUSave NSU