StudentsReview :: The University of Vermont - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Creativity/ Innovation
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
She cares more about Creativity/ Innovation than the average student.
Date: Oct 09 2008
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
Do not go…unless you plan to ski every weekend and party nearly every night. If you're into phish and the dead (still) and into smoking pot, eating shrooms, droppin' acid, snorting coke and taking x…then you've found the perfect place to spend your parents' hard earned money. That is, unless your parents are filthy rich and you're a white suburban rich kid…you'll fit right in! Go ahead, buy the school dress code…a North Face jacket and backpack, timerland boots and your water bottle. On a more serious not, I know it was 10 years ago, but I saw a lot of people leave after their first semester. The place is deserted on the weekends and the school really feels like a big business. You know, they try to squeeze as much as they can out of the pockets of the out-of-state rich kids. Not all out-staters are rich…and so we got really screwed financially. I hated this school. When I think about it, I feel sick to my stomach. I had a couple of really good professors…but that's about it. UVM sucks…save yourself before it's too late!
Compare UVM/UVermontSave UVM/UVermont