StudentsReview :: Winona State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant

ACT:28
Excess Competition
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She cares more about University Resource Use than the average student.
Date: Nov 12 2008
Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
Campus is just after your money. Director of Admissions was extremely helpful and nice, until I started here. And he ignored a particularly important question I had regarding something he would have happily answered before I came here. He comes off very friendly, but don't let that have any influence your decision to come here. Keep note- his job is to recruit students. Lots of students=LOTS OF MONEY! Don't transfer here, especially as a nursing student. They left out several essential details that would have made a difference in my decision to come here here. They avoid telling you the truth of certain important details by just leaving it out or going around it. I regret coming here. I am forced to leave now because they screwed my education plans up so much. It feels terrible because I do like the friends I've made here, so it is extremely stressful and time consuming. It's a pathetic joke. I'm normally not a negative person or a complainer, so for me to feel this way says a lot. I've never felt so lowly about any institution. They really let me down. I'm sure other people have had a good experience here, but I sincerely would not recommend transferring to Winona State University to anyone. I'm glad the school is happy though, they got my money and that's all that really matters :)!

questionI'm looking at getting into the nursing program at Winona. I'm a high school senior. Wondering what specifically they didn't tell you ahead of time before going to school there as far as nursing goes.
questionCan you elaborate on the details that they left out as a transferring Nursing student. I'm trying to find a good school for my daughter to go to for a nursing program (bachelors)but I'm afraid I'm not going to know what questions to ask that they will not happily offer to give. Thanks in advance for any help.
Compare WSUSave WSU