StudentsReview :: California Coast University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly

Super Brilliant
Extra Curriculars
C
He rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Nov 28 2008
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I struggled over the years to attend college within the constraints of family life. I earned two AS degrees attending community college and distance learning schools. My busy professional schedule did allow me the time to attend full-time at a traditional brick and mortar school. I found Cal Coast online and signed up but it was tough even at my own pace. The text books are the same ones used at the top universities and the learning materials excellent. I feared I would not finish the program part-time so I took some time off work and finished the BS in Management and returned to work where I then had the study habits down to go on to complete the M.B.A. program with flying colors. Cal Coast is a great school for those with the self-discipline and determination to see it through and the programs are time well spent. I especially love the text book rental program. Twenty bucks to rent a book for three months really saved me thousands of dollars on the cost of books. I can't say enough good things about Cal Coast and for the guy who thinks the school posts these reviews you are sadly mistaken. The only thing I think would make this school better would if it could partner with a school like UCLA, Harvard, or Yale, Standford, etc.. to apply its methods to these other great institutions. Cal Coast has the right formula and approach for true distance learning and leads the pack ahead of even the traditional universities.
Compare CCUSave CCU