StudentsReview :: The University of Puget Sound - Extra Detail about the Comment

Whitman College -- Walla Walla, WA

Surrounding CityC Extra CurricularsB+
SafetyB+
Approachable

ACT:38
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #009704; line-height:80px';float:left;
C
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: Nov 29 2008
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I think this school is really great. I was a little bit scared to go at first thinking I would find a bunch of really smart intellectual people that just cared about grades, because I do want to party in college… but I luckily found the greek system which was just what I was looking for..

I have managed to stay really academically challenged within my classes, but also have a really great social life. However, if I wasn't in the greek system, I honestly don't know how great it would be.

It's a small school and being greek I have got to know a lot of people, and the parties are pretty sweet until the neighbors bitch & whine or the cops show up breaking it up…

I don't thinkt he frats have enough parties and the school is getting lame about cracking down on their parties… also campus security is getting lame. I called for a ride home from a party and they refused to because they thought I was going to a different party, so I was stuck walking like 15 blocks…

Compare UPSSave UPS