StudentsReview :: Troy University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Super Brilliant
Extra Curriculars
C
Safety
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Nov 30 2008
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I did my master's in international relations with Troy. There were professors I had who didn't promptly reply to student's emails regarding concerns about the class. I had a few professors who taught subjects way out of line and some didn't come with prepared lectures. Those who did were so self-absorbed and spent more time talking about their personal life and achievements rather than explain more material about the class itself. I would have to describe my experience as "self-directed" learning because I did all the learning on my own by reading 3 or more books per class, write research papers and answer to discussion questions at the online Blackboard, and interact with a few students. The face-to-face classes were a lot better than the online ones, only that it meets during the weekends, and trying to study for exams, preparing for presentations and submitting a research paper while one works five days a week may seem impossible for some. Overall, I could say I only had maybe 5 out of 11 different professors (out of 12 classes total) who really gave me my money's worth.
Compare TroySave Troy