StudentsReview :: The University of California - Santa Barbara - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- San Diego, CA

Friendly, Approachable

Faculty Accessibility
B
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Dec 27 2008
Major: Sociology (This Major's Salary over time)
Before coming to UCSB I was not sure if i would like going away from L.A. I think now that it has been the best choice I have ever made so far. My experiences have been great and i'm talking about the classes I had,not the parties. I think Santa barbara is a school for everyone. It is a place where u find your true self. U have choices to make and that is the most interesting thing of all. You are surrounded by all kinds of people, it doesnt matter if they are bad because from every bad there is something good out of it and that is just evrywhere.What makes UCSB the best in my opinion is that it makes me feel safe and at home it is some kind of peace that i have never felt before. It all depends on what you want to do and your personality.I'm not so into the party scene,but that doesnt mean that once in a while i dont feel like going somewhere with friends. Everything can be done,just dont drink and drive. Dont drink and have sex. My idea of a good party is dancing,knowing what your doing and having unforgetable memories with friends. Since i just started I do recommend to come and visit,it is a great place to be at.
Compare UCSB/UC-Santa BarbaraSave UCSB/UC-Santa Barbara