StudentsReview :: California State University - Los Angeles - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Friendly, Approachable, Broken Spirit

SAT1200
Social Life
Friendliness
She cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Jan 03 2009
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
Before I submit to an array of negative comments, I'd like to mention the positives. First, the Communication Department is extremely wonderful. The full-time faculty truly do care about their students and help them to succeed in any way they can. They have helped pave the path of graduate school for me. Second, the ITS staff is great.

And that's about it. Everything else sucks balls (at least that I came into contact with). Financial aid takes FOREVER. I waited in line for a whole 2 hours to get one measly question answered. You're put on hold much longer if you call. THEY DIDN'T SEND MY TRANSCRIPTS TO A GRADUATE SCHOOL I APPLIED FOR—I'm praying it doesn't affect my program's decision. Because they lost 2 of my faxes, my B.A. is put on hold. The Office of Disabilities are thieves. The dorms are haunted…it's online if you want to check it out. And the campus is ugly with no meal plan—so you starve or gain 15 pounds if you eat at Carl's Jr. everyday.

California State University - Los Angeles