StudentsReview :: California State University - Long Beach - Extra Detail about the Comment

San Diego State University -- San Diego, CA

Friendly, Approachable

SAT1700
Useful Schoolwork
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She cares more about Social Life than the average student.
Date: Jan 26 2009
Major: Economics (This Major's Salary over time)
While considering CSULB, you must consider what you want from college. education, a quality social experience and memories. Quality education, over here is achieved here. Your GE classes are "hit or miss". I really learned life lessons from about 4 out of 13 classes that I have taken. The social life is split into two areas, 1. The sober life 2. the "media exemplifed view" on what is supposed to be a college life. I wasnt very satisfied at first because "the colege life" was non existant, and the reason for this as I found out was that it was commuter school. So I thought that college life was a total myth, but my cousin just graduated from Pittsburg State University, Kansas. and the stories he told me made my college life seem empty. The stories I heard from a friend at UC Berkely made me feel depressed. So if you are looking for a quite and calm college atmospher, and if you already have good friends and do not seek to make more{especially chill with them outside of school} This school is perfect for you. As my roomate from up North Cal described it "its like the last station of the BART{pleasonton or something like that} there is a lot to do but nobody is out and about"
Compare CSULB/CalState-Long BeachSave CSULB/CalState-Long Beach