StudentsReview :: The University of Minnesota Twin Cities - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of Wisconsin -- Madison, WI
University of Wisconsin -- Eau Claire, WI

The University of Minnesota Twin Cities

Alumni Survey

Date: Jan 28 2009
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Honestly college was very easy for me and I skated by just like HS. I got a 3.9 for a year and a half then I said fuck it and smoked a lot of weed and finished college with like a 3.2. If I could go back it would have opened a lot more doors now if I would have kept applying myself. All in all though anything above a 3.0 will get you into grad at a decent school anyways. It turns out personality and networking is often as important as credentials so join clubs and associate yourself with people going places and it will pay dividends in the long run. Example: I am now an Army captain and graduated the top in the last three service academies I attended. Even though I may be one of the more intelligent officers of the bunch, my bosses hate me though because I do not associate myself with military people off work and don't go to unit gatherings and such. If you wanna excel you gotta play the game and that will entail lots and lots of ass kissing and networking. I played the I'll give you a straight answer game and it doesn't work as well as it does on TV!!!
questionWhat do you mean by "…the last three service acadamies I attended."? West Point, Annapolis and the AFA?
Compare UMN/UMTCSave UMN/UMTC