StudentsReview :: Emory & Henry College - Extra Detail about the Comment
-or-
Search for Schools by Region
 

or within distance of city

Similar Schools
George Washington University -- District of Columbia, DC
Vanderbilt University -- Nashville, TN
Columbia University in the City of New York -- New York, NY


  Who's got the Best?

Perceptual Rankings:
You Make 'Em.
We Post 'Em.
You Vote 'Em Up.
You Vote 'Em Down.
Aww yeah.


Emory & Henry College

How this student rated the school
Educational QualityF Faculty AccessibilityA
Useful SchoolworkD Excess CompetitionF
Academic SuccessD+ Creativity/ InnovationF
Individual ValueA University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/ BeautyA- FriendlinessB+
Campus MaintenanceC Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsA
SafetyD-
Describes the student body as:
Friendly, Approachable, Broken Spirit, Closeminded

Describes the faculty as:
Friendly, Helpful

Male
Quite Bright
Lowest Rating
Educational Quality
F
Highest Rating
Faculty Accessibility
A
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Feb 07 2009
Major: Political Science (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is great if you live within an hour of Emory. On the weekends, a vast majority of students go home. Because they live really to campus. I live 5 hours away, so I don't have that option. The greeks offer a basic social scene. Academically, at least for some majors, its a joke. The food here is TERRIBLE. I am completely bored here even though I am involved in so many things. If you're a guy, good luck finding a girl. About 5% of the girls here are gorgeous. the other 95% makes the girl from high school that shaved her face look like a keeper. If you're a girl, I hope you like
I'm doing nothing with my life
country farmers.
There is a lack of opportunity and potential. I must say though, a majority of the profs are incredible.
Ask a Question or add a response!
Compare EHC/E&HCSave EHC/E&HC