StudentsReview :: Campbell University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Self Absorbed

ACT:32
Not so bright
Safety
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Feb 09 2009
Major: History/Histories (art history/etc.) (This Major's Salary over time)
Unfortunately my husband is stationed in NC, thus I transferred from LSU to this, I can't even bring myself to refer to Campbell as a University. There is nothing remotely academic or challenging about this so-called institution. I have been attending over the last year to complete my senior year, and it has been a complete waste of life. I feel as though time has been stolen from me. In my efforts to support my husband because of his patriotic obligations to his country I moved to NC and began attending at Campbell because there is an extension campus at Camp LeJeune. It is a struggle daily to attend classes at Campbell. The main campus leaves even more to be desired.I am currently maintaining a 4.0 and can not tell you a thing that I have learned at Campbell besides how to send a check, or when certain fees are due. If the administration put as much emphasis on academic value as they do on fiscal gain it might be an institution worth attending. Please do not expect for them to properly distribute financial aid refunds for the purpose of purchasing books. If you do not have a nest egg, credit card or other means of paying for books then you are sol because chances are you, refunds are not going to be distributed until the middle of the semester or at the end. What sense does that make? Yet they want all fees owed to them immediately. It is sad that I have encountered so many students who could afford to purchase books due to the lack of funds necessary. The administration claims that they do not issue refunds until mid semester for verification purposes to ensure that students are still in school. What a load of crap. Lastly, the faculty all appear to be rejects and bottom feeders who could not obtain teaching positions at more credible institutions of higher learning. The bottom line, do not attend Campbell University if you are seeking efficiency, and a challenging learning environment. If you have money to waste, desire ample amounts of idle time, and do not desire to learn but would like to appear as though you have on paper, then by all means Campbell is the right place for you.
questionWhy do you go there?
Fayetteville State is at Ft. Bragg.

History major from LSU what a useless major.

Compare CampbellSave Campbell