StudentsReview :: Saint Martin's University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Average
Social Life
Faculty Accessibility
A
He cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Feb 14 2009
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
First off let me start with the only good with this school, the academics. Its nothing amazing, but its not crap. You'll learn something with your classes. Teachers are also available at anytime and for the most part very friendly. The small class is also a plus. Thats the only good.

Now with all the bad. Other than academics, this school is terrible. There is NO social life whatsoever. Everyone goes home on weekends, and if your out-of-state like I was then your screwed. They might as well tear down the dorms and make this a commuter school. Weekdays even when everyone is here is also boring. This school will make you crazy on how boring it is. The food is also terrbile, if gives you diarrhea the second after you eat it, not to mention they charge you a ridiculous amount the for the meal plan. Again let me emphasize how boring it is here. I find myself looking forward to doing homework because its the only thing TO DO. I feel sorry people how stay here more than 1 year let alone the entire 4 years. This place is definitely not worth the price. The location doesn't do the school justice for acitivities either. Lacey is terrible, and Olympia being the capital is much better. My advice is to stay away from Saint Martin's. I myself am transferring to Seattle University. I am counting down the days till May 7th so I can get out of here and never step foot on it again.

University of New Hampshire (NH) 1:negative