StudentsReview :: Grand Canyon University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Long Island University Brooklyn -- Brooklyn, NY

Grand Canyon University

Survey is Blank

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Mar 01 2009
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
The instuctor was rude. my real problem was the Fin. aide dept. They lied to me on several occasions and failed to return my calls. I should have recived my fin. aide check 3 weeks after clas started but class has been our for a week now and GCU still has my Aide tied up. They told me the over nighted the check but that was 2 weeks ago and they have no traking number to give me so that I may check it out. GCU is all about keeping money that belongs to the students and geting the intrest payments from the bank for as long as they can . so if you need the as I do because MY HOURS AT WORK WERE CUT SO THAT i MAY GET SCHOOL WORK DONE YOU WILL BE OUTTING YOUR SELF IN A DEEPER HOLE i SPENT MORE TIME ON THE PHONE CHASING MY AIDE THEN ON CLASS WORK AND NO ONE ACTED LIKE THEY CARED.
responseI Can't believe those idiots at the financial aid office think they fooling people. I was supposed to get my aide by the now as I did last year. Like you said they blame the lateness on tech issues. I say BS! They may be using students funds. My 4 year university dispursed grad students aide the first day of class. . I am filing a complaint with the depart of edu. (:
Compare GCUSave GCU