StudentsReview :: East Carolina University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Chapel Hill, NC

Survey is Blank
Broken Spirit

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

He cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Mar 10 2009
Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
ECU is a bad school, corrupt a worthless "yes man" chancellor that is totally unconnected with what is going on. This school has more racist black biggots in it than i can count. The student center Menden Hall has racists blacks that run it and one person in particular Dwaine hicks has harassed me for at least 2 years and the black administration does nothing. I was harassed for 15 months in the school library by a black racist custodian to the point I called the p[olice on this man after he tried to trip me with a broom and the [police told him he would be put in jail if he did it again) This guy is still working there!! ECU is a thug ghetto racist biggot black school full of racist blacks and i CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY HAVE GIVEN ECU AN A- ON EDUCATION!!! THIS IS A JOKE ECU HAS A BAD REPUTATION AND IS AN VERY BAD SCHOOL!! AND BAD TEACHERS TOO!

Ecu is also over run with gays who will harass you and get away with it!

responseThere is no doubt about it that ECU is a bad school, corrupted a worthless chancellor "yes" who is totally disconnected from what is happening. You can now buy dissertation online This school has more racist black bigots than I can count. The Menden Hall Student Center is run by racist blacks. One person in particular, Dwaine Hicks, has been harassing me for at least 2 years and the black administration is doing nothing. I was harassed for 15 months in the school library by a racist black guardian to the point that I called the man's police after he tried to trip me with a broom and the police told him said he would be put in jail if he did it again) This guy is still working there !! ECU is a black school of racist and bigot thugs full of racist blacks and I cannot believe they gave a shield to the armour.
responseHere we can change the life of the students because in this site we can check the information about the different field of education. I am the students of IMB so we can check joe-college.com the all information related course and get admission here in the online university. Getting the admission in the online it is very important for those students who can not give all the time for education and will be successful for getting the best jobs.
Compare ECUSave ECU